View Single Post
Old 13-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackyracer View Post
ok im just makin a point it wud be gd to have some as a backup thats all m8 it cost me loads off petrol money for nothin m8 that all n ashley guttin i didnt come across u m8 anyhow safe
Normally I wouldn't respond to these type of threads but this time i will make an exception -
1 - you told me that you had asked everyone if they had a spare PT, seems that wasn't the case.
2 - as Ashley states in a previous reply, its your piece of kit, so why should the club/region carry spare PT's or handouts on the few occasions that one MAY be required? Would you expect them to have spare eSC's, transmitter, receivers etc?
3 - Not wishing to be cruel but it would be to your benefit if you had a spare PT.
4 - Handout transponders are becoming as rare as Dodo's as AMB have/are phasing them out, hence the change to PT's becoming compulsory
5 - In one of your posts you state "if the region is bringing that new rule in, I think Race Control should have some as a back up", well read the rules. The region HAVE bought in that rule at the start of the season and also reread my point 2.

These are my personal views and not stated in any Official capacity.

Stuart.

ps.
Thanks for the kind words Ashley.