Thread: Yokomo YZ-4
View Single Post
Old 27-11-2015
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Most have had one meeting on the car if lucky...

I'd still say buy a kit and run it. Nothing wrong with it out the box. My only feeling is that the servo mounts are rubbish in the kit, and the alloy one is best, however it will still function fine with the kit plastic ones.

Roll bars are needed, but they are included with a Yokomo Europe (not CML) sourced kit, other wise an extra.

I'd be looking to do rear hangers for adjustment, then steering crank parts, servo mount, upper front ball stud mounts, then maybe belt pulleys.

I've all the options on mins at this time, except the YZ4 hangers. I've used YZ2 ones for now, as they are in my box anyway.
10electric | Batley Buggy Club | YORCC | RHR | MB Models
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------