View Single Post
Old 05-02-2010

Not everything is about you

I think potential members votes are fine, if they are going to race. Ian's post only asks for votes from members so the committee knows the opinion of members......so I thought my comments extended this to people who were going to race (or potential members as some are calling them) aswell as existing members. If oople didn't exist non members would not have been emailed if it was kept to member votes only. Pressing to vote doesn't pay the rent, the club needs 10 people minimum just to pay the rent which it gets on a Sunday during the day. The last polls included votes from people who raced at york etc who didn't come to Jarrow at all. Yes we do sometimes have visitors but they had never been before. So them voting was completely irrelevant! That is who it was aimed at. Asking them not to vote without pointing fingers, now I have had to as people assume things are about them.....which I find quite odd.

If I wanted you to remove your vote or it wasn't welcome I would have told you I'm nice like that

M