View Single Post
Old 07-07-2014
Mad Member

Mr. Christopher beat me to it. Forgive my frustration when people say things without checking their facts first...

BRCA 12th Section members have grasped this nettle and sorted it - ProductionCup is now the same chassis as SuperCup but with a 17.5 motor. This was in response to the recommendation from people who race at clubs to give a slower car, not a cheaper car.

The point raised was that it was speed that was the requirement, not having a chassis with very tight restrictions that didn't handle that well - having ProductionCup as a kit-standard class with no leeway on parts and no diff.

This has been answered by having ProductionCup as a kit chassis with mods and a diff allowed. This means clubs can adopt this class and drivers wanting to progress can g to SuperCup by just changing their motor.

As Mark says, clubs can also pick and choose the BRCA Construction rules why want to adopt and then add their own variations. I hope that answers the point. Your drivers can all run in ProductionCup with a change of motor which you could phase in as I suggested in an earlier post. HTH