Thread: Decals no more.
View Single Post
Old 21-01-2015
Administrator

Default Decals no more.

Today I found out the bad news one of my computers has been recently hacked and all my rc related artwork including the source art for printing name decals with all the files and setups that are totally private and simply can't have come from any other source, were stolen and now for sale on the black market to other printers around the world.
It might seem trivial but this is the highly detailed original artwork that's Taken years to create been taken and was purchased by a company in Yorkshire, and likely many others. In the past week.

Thanks to all those who have purchased and sometimes been very patient during my recent medical issues, and I still have a number to finish for people but I've decided to give up advertising name decals and concentrate on developing oople.com and earning a modest living another way.

It's 10 years this year since Neil Cragg won the ifmar worlds with oOple name decals on his buggy - this line of business is not fun any more however and I bow to people like RCS, Thumbs Harris, Josh Hardwick and many others.
I pride myself on my honesty and integrity, and I'm just done with this side of things now. I will only make decals for friends and previous customers if requested and of course for events like the euros and others as needed.

Thanks so much to the rc community for jumping to my defense on facebook, i saw the names and i love you guys for it. Time to cheer up and focus energy into the oople website. Long live oOple!

cheers
jimmy