View Single Post
Old 04-11-2014
Mad Member

"For me the biggest problem here is not the extra £20 for an "approved" LiPo pack but the behaviour of "yes men" like Mark Christopher and Neil Skull, trying to bully and intimidate people into towing the party line and signing up to what amounts to a price cartel. Looking back through history, all corrupt systems of government have relied on people like these two to basically go out into the general population and put the boot in to anyone who disagrees with the party line. Hitler had the Gestapo, Stalin had the KGB, and we get Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee."

I have to laugh at this, I don't know whats more offensive being called a yes man, likened to communism or likened to Mark Christopher

The reason I have an opinion on this is i do follow the rules, We are in the business of selling Lipos, we pay import duty and all the other cost's for importing dangerous goods into the UK. When people get goods smuggled into the country and don't pay what they should by law it does annoy me. Its not fair and it affects my business. The BRCA advocate the correct and Legal selling of goods into the UK. For Insurance purposes alone the cost of the paper trail is big. You buy from HK you don't have the peace of mind and you are robbing this country of taxes due by law! Shame on you who live the life of criminals ! i also expect you buy cheap DVD from the Chinese man from the pub! and don't understand how that affects people like Blockbuster!!! all you are doing is taken money from UK People and giving to Charlie Chan!!!!

Kyosho UK

www.kyoshoeurope.com