View Single Post
Old 28-02-2013

Default Kifopaint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxbashing View Post
Oh not again this is getting dull. How is this man still getting orders? Surely everyone on this forum now knows better.

I had a chore buying some decals from Kifo a while ago. Contact was hugely patchy with big gaps. Too be 100% fair when I got the decals I was really pleased with them and they have lasted so much better than I expected.

I would never use Kifo's service again which is a shame as the quality of the work would be the sort of thing I'd like to recommend.

I am sure that Keith has all the same issues in life we all have but once he takes someone's hard earned cash he has a responsibility to deliver what he has agreed and in the time scale he has set. If I just ignored work emails for weeks on end my days would be numbered big style..
Yes ok saying that but it's been two months mate and still can't get hold of him your service was good but mine is shocking!!! Probs keep going on but payed on my card and I am down 50 odd quid!!! Someone out there must no a number for him just want my money back!!!!!!!!!