View Single Post
Old 08-09-2011

It would be nice to see large numbers turn up , but in the past a lot of drivers just don't like broxtowe track because its not an high speed all out track but instead its a technical track that has to be driven well to be rewarding.

we have spent a large amount of club funds to bring the track to a high smooth finish thats now a great TC track, I'm sorry to say that we could not redesign this track due to the space and vast costs involed to alter the layout to make it anymore apealing to certain TC drivers, but most people like the track, as it has charactor but numbers are still down to just a hand full of local drivers.

The fact is in this area most TC drivers in this area just like indoor Carpet where thay know that they can race whatever the weather is, This weekend is not looking very good and this will put off a lot of driver from travelling any distance (No one wants to blow up the Expensive Electrics )

while The Buggy can race in the wet with very little risk of blowing up (except Durango ) so why not run the Buggys if the numbers are down on the TC entry you guys still need time for charging making changes and repairs)

so whats the harm in the past the two clases have run seperated and the each class will normally marshall their own class. so i take it this will be the same this time you will not be expected to marshall the Off road guys

just remember its guys playing with Toy Cars and is supose to be fun

Can't we all just learn to live together TC & Buggy

is anyone going down on Sat to set up and at what time I also have some Pictures for the Club site from the last Weekend Meeting
Dave

I also hope to have the Blitz up and running if i can get a under cover sorted in time so look out Roger