View Single Post
Old 31-07-2006

Hello everyone over on the other side of the world. My name is Joe and im Sr. Vice President for Voodoo. I just wanna take some time to say hello and to say thanks for all the interest in our company. We have many goals for team Voodoo. the obvious first goal is to produce and distribute the absolute best cells for the RC racing market. thats what every company wants. what sets us apart from the compitition is the fact that we have plans already setforth into operation for making Voodoo your #1 choice! sadly i can not go very deep into details but trust me you will start seeing more and more Voodoo cells at your big races and even at the local level. secondly we have many other goals. one that im very proud of and excited about is our goal of bringing back RC into mainstream media! making our "sport/hobby" into a highly marketed, multi-facilitated, and most importantly very profitable sport. we are already have talk with local and foriegn organizations, and in due time there will be some very interesting news to come as far as, Rc being on tv and marketing this fine sport of ours like other sports do. i would love to go more into this right now with everyone but this is getting a little longer then i wanted it to be for right now.

ok as i said earlier. thank everyone very much for all the support of Voodoo and trust me this is only the very begining. 1 last bit of advice though. its alot easier to get in Voodoo on the ground floor, so why wait? lol