View Single Post
Old 28-10-2016
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynaMight View Post
Maybe I was lucky, maybe not but it performs exactly the same as my proper HW v2.1, just £60 cheaper. I've now bought another as a spare.
That's the key thing with the cheaper stuff, have some spares in your box ready to go, as you can afford to. I kept buying toro's for every car and spares, so have quite a few. I did buy one from the UK skyrc channel via my local shop, and it was identical to the ones from China. A lot of stuff from china now isn't so cheap due to £/$ rates however.

Those HW v2.1/SP v2.1 clones are cheap as chips and work great with the HW software on. I've upgraded a few for people.
10electric | Batley Buggy Club | YORCC | RHR | MB Models
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------