View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010

Hi mate,

in regards to there been a standard set up i would say yes there is. We have done a lot of testing throughout the winter which has resulted in finding a base set up that seems to work on most tracks.

Minor changes are then made on the day to fine tune and make the car as fast as possible which is no different to what you would do on any other car. What ive found is that the car is so good at letting you know what needs to be changed, and making that change is so easy as the car is a dream to work on.

I ran the car last week at RHR and my set up there was more or less the same as indoors. The only things i changed was going softer on the rear to make it better over the bumps, raising the front camber link to calm the initial steering and going up by 5k in the front diff, again to smooth out the initial steering. Apart from that the rest of the set up was the same as ive used throughout the Worksop series. The car was dialled at RHR and was on par with people like Tom Yardy and Kev Lee to name a few.

We have quite a small selection of team drivers in the UK but those selected are very friendly and helpful, so if you do decide to buy this awsome ride then theres help on hand for set ups etc.

We update our set ups for each track raced on and these are on the TD website.

As for spares availability this is normally not an issue. The best thing to do is order some spares along with your car and order spares you think your most likely to break (although ive prop broke only two parts driving the car almost every week for about 6 months).

If youve got any other questions dont hesitate to ask.

Craig Collinson