View Single Post
Old 05-04-2010
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Quote:
Originally Posted by /tobys View Post
Cheers Craig

As far as balance is concerned, is it quite balanced or is there a bias to either front (i.e. twitchy, lots of steering) or rear (i.e. stable, plenty of traction)? How's the jumping balance? I've seen that there are some specific weight kits out - are these required to get the correct balance in the Lipo era?

I really want to get sorted with a 4wd before the first 4wd regional (East Mids) as I don't fancy weighting up my 2wd!
hi,im only telling you what iv found with the weight,i ran with both rear and side weights (indoor only) and with out rear but still with side weights,with all on its a lot more settled but i found it to slap happy coming out of some corners(might be my driving style)i took off the rear weight and can now put the hammer down out of every corner and it nit want to swop ends,it also reacts alot quicker so makes it for me a bit more skitty,once you get used to it though its a joy to throw around,the only way iv found this out is as i run at the same track every week i can see the difference,

ps i see you are from leicestershire,me and 3 others are also,there is a club in nottingham and we race on a friday nights indoor if you fancy setting the car up before sunday

TRADE FEED BACK.... http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34486