View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnni boi View Post
Well with any part of racing wheather its buggies, touring cars, nitro etc people will still be paying a lot of money for all sorts to get the edge on their racing. I know SC was suppose to be a cheep racing solution but like with any growing class new things get introduced. This means that people can race faster and get better in my opinion. I defo spend more money on my buggies than i do on SC and i bet its not just me that does.
Get your dad to buy me some tyres as well and tell him to stop wearing mine out by throwing them around the pits!

Agree dude and will still do the same as much as possible of course, can just see that SCT's will be a harder hit as tyres/wheels cost more... don't want to see people dropping out or being put off the series by having to throw National buggy racing money at the trucks to get anywhere.

Some of us are lucky to have sponsors that help very generously... i'm thinking of those that haven't and the beginners/juniors this series trys to encourage... your ok anyways for SCT tyres at discount... you got scouted by the right companies!!! wish i had your thumbs

I guess we were just lucky last year to have unofficial control tyres for Astro through limited/slower manufacturer uptake..

Maybe the dirt events should have a rule where it's supplied kit tyres only... that would sort out the Durango and Blitz ESE racers out in fact the whole series should have this rule,

Just hope the class can scrape through and carry on growing cos i love the SCT racing