View Single Post
Old 10-04-2011
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by twisty View Post
Hmm.

I was joking about the brakes,but this is getting a tad silly.If i have to be in a "Novice" class because i would like to use reverse and/or have to have a big "R" on the roof of my car,i`m sorry,but `i`m out,you will have us wearing pointy "D" hats and standing in a corner next.

If you are stuck somewhere reverse or not,a marshall will be on the way,if you want to run forward/brakes only,thats up to you.I can`t see why we need any rule at all or to segregate again,just pants.

Was really looking forward to this,but it isn`t looking so good at the moment.I almost fell over my bottom lip too.

S
Quite simple matey, don't crash and you won't need reverse... thats the aim of the game

Its R/C racing basics... at some point in the hobby you won't be able to use reverse, better for the new starters to get used to it in an entry class than than trying it at another big meeting and gettng penalised.

Its racing, its a championship... its not bashing with mates in a field where anything goes, there needs to be basic rules and format or it won't work