View Single Post
Old 18-10-2013
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

I agree that control tyres reduce the costs, but this said I race rallyx nationals (not as many as I used to) and TBH I have never wished for a tyre rule, as I don't think type of tyre people are using makes a difference as at top level meetings most people will know the tyre they want to use for the track they are racing on, The BIG difference is the number of sets some racers use that others just can't afford to do.Now that I would love to see limited....

would removing the tyre rule at 10th meetings really change the field? most big meetings in the uk for tenth seem to be astro, what tyres are most going to use anyway? The only real downside I can see is the use of say minipins that could be one run wonders

But It would be good to see the market domination that schumacker have broken, Not against a UK company, just other firms may put more effort into creating tyres for UK tracks if they knew they had a chance of them being used at top level and winning top level national meetings in the uk.

www.norfolkbuggyclub.moonfruit.com

kyosho optima,Bosscat,Boomerang,,RB5 Vega,RB7,,RC12 5.2, TLR22-4,MP9,HB807T
Flask of tea & a rollup
Anglia model centre & CT Models
http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28117