View Single Post
Old 13-07-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierro View Post
in high grip conditions, 2wd are way much easier to drive fast than 4wd, and very fun, less maintenance, and need less power.

You don't need the last full upgraded version to be fast, just work with the head and the fingers so a B64 ou B6 for AE entousiasts, or 18' XB2 or XB4., or Schum !
Thanks Pierro

AS mentioned I might also think about a 2WD buggy as if running in both events you get twice the practice (I'm going to need it).

I started in 4WD Buggy's but would like start to get back into it first. I did use to race a Schumacher Fireblade, still have it but the doubt it is competitive I also actually have 2 Tamiya Dynastorms NIB but they are part of my collection and I may make one as a shelf queen, I bet they're fun to race in the vintage series. I actually have probably over 70 RC cars most vintage and off road buggies, my most recent or competitive would be a Losi XX4 NIB bought new in 2005 when I was thinking of returning then but work and traveling got in the way (I also have 2 X4's one of which is a worlds edition).