View Single Post
Old 17-12-2011
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingapaint View Post
HAHA!! i really must get a proper area set aside for photos..... that's a lego advent calender (shows how long ago i painted those..... ) and it's awesome! you get one wee kit a day to build up a city type scene.... i think i'm getting more value out of it that the kids :P

Cheers fella!
Lego rocks ! It's always cool at any age. I've bought my friends kids lego for Christmas, mainly so I can help them build it

Re: your photo's. This is the one thing that no one bothers with on here, there's always distracting stuff in the background. Go to your local Art shop, buy the biggest piece of White paper or thin card they sell. Store it at home behind your desk or somewhere flat.

When you come to do your photo's, curve it up against a wall so you have an infinity curve. Set the camera on a tripod and zoom into the shell so you only have white and a shell showing. If you want to be real clever go to a cheapy shop, buy some shower curtain, get 2 angle poise lamps with reasonably bright white bulbs in them, use the show curtain to diffuse their light. Snap away. Instant cheap home photo set up

My paintwork thread