Thread: My New Ride
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009

Send a message via AIM to Adam Skelding Send a message via MSN to Adam Skelding Send a message via Yahoo to Adam Skelding Send a message via Skype™ to Adam Skelding

After speaking to the guys at Durango, I started off with 3K in the front Diff and 1K in the rear.

I ran the car at RHR on Saturday (Thanks Ralph). Felt good straight from the off.
First impressions are how nimble the car is, it changes direction soooo fast, without breaking loose.

Today, Sun. I ran at the Mid East regional at East Trax, again the car has felt good all day. Very stable over the bumps and jumps and suprising just how much grip the car generates.
Qualified 2nd, car was unfortunately let down by driver

Final: Almost went to pan got in the lead early doors only to land on a pipe off a jump (A line I hadn't taken all day.... DOH!) Popped a ball joint and driveshaft out. Ball joint back on, but the D/S was still out. Still managed to get it home 7th.

Ball joints are a known issue and are being fixed for the first batch of kits, mine still has some pre-prod parts on it.

Overall: Very happy with the car, easy to drive and very fast around the track, even with a slow motor in. (Someone else#s comment not mine)