Thread: Team Powers?
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2012

Hi Jez,

I have spoken with the external supplier who deals with the shells and they did ship those out last week. They have shown me the details to confirm they attempted delivery friday UKMAIL left a Card for a response from yourself. (I can not verify they did this obvioiusly)

We called them first thing this morning having seen this post and they should have took it out for delivery again today and in fact is now showing delivered

I have sent you emails and would be grateful if you can tell me who you emailed (which address) in team powers so I can speak to the right person.

We have also taken the move today to stop using the third party supplier who ships out these goods as it affects our reputation for their lack of reliability which means now some of the products we sell "at much lower prices than other stores" will have to be sourced elsewhere which sadly means we'll have to increase prices or stop selling them.

One of reasons we formed TP in the UK was to keep racing affordable to people and offer better value to you the customer. Our business model to keep the price low depended on third parties shipping for us has not worked out as i'd have liked. Our NEW strategy is to stop using those Third parties (effective immediatley) to stop this happening again.

regards

Andy

PS We are always availabe on skype user name "RCExplorerUK" which is linked into our skype phone.
TRRAC Model Car Club -Webmaster.
RGT PRO, Xray T4, Xray X10 LINK, XB4 2WD, XB4 4WD