View Single Post
Old 20-07-2016

Well I have to say this week was a cracking night with very high grip levels again and a nice fast flowing track making for some great close racing – and plenty of overtaking opportunities – not often we have a track you can pass side by side over a couple of comers while FLAT OUT!!!

Grip roll caught a few out including me – meaning smooth driving was needed as unbalancing the car by flicking it resulted in flicking onto your roof. If more proof was needed of the grip, after a night of going well my old shed lost drive to the front part way through the second leg final after hitting a crashed car (diff problem, hopefully just loosened completely off) and I drove the second half of the race with a rear wheel drive TC on carpet dragons!

Few down points, firstly quiet again, hopefully Cookie, Richies, Lee etc will be back soon as promised. I assume Pussy Prior was having a rest after a little run out on the bike over the weekend and Snowy was at work.
Others being poor marshalling, 9 seconds waiting for a marshal isn’t acceptable – that’s almost a full lap when we’re putting in sub 11 second laps and it seems racing etiquette was in short supply when being lapped.

Hopefully see a few back next week – might even put out the same track as it seemed very popular.