View Single Post
Old 26-07-2016

Well Lee finally joined us for the series this week J and nice to have Cookie back as well aftrer becoming a dad a few weeks back – take note all those of you who use fatherhood as an excuse to give up or for a few years absence!!!

Grip a little lower than recently last night and in sharp contrast to last weeks fast flowing track, we had a series of 90 degree corners and hairpins,

For whatever reason there seemed to be a lot of retirees this week, Gary and Kyle being first to take an early bath and my car making its best attempt for me to have an early finish as well with continually loosening diff, destroyed front wishbone, broken drive shaft and wrecked shell L

I did race the leg 2 final tho with a rebuilt and not too happy handling car.

Apparently I messed up exporting the results so no updates on the website this week L

And I’m on race control next week too as Ian is missing again, hopefully a few other awol regulars will be back tho

On another note, Rob & Christian popped by and mentioned their 2wd short track truggys or something – happy to run a heat for these if we get a few to race – let me know if you can get along and hopefully a full heat of them will bring Zak back as well?

See you next week for more carnage!