View Single Post
Old 07-09-2016

Interesting night this week with hopefully a few potential new and returning racers popping along for a look/catch-up. Great to see Phil Yoda Haines after so long looking to come back (bored in retirement J!)
And Gary Campbell coming along just to say hello but I think so many people hassled him to come back he’ looked tempted and we’ll hopefully see him flying round the track again in a week or two?

Fitzy showing his face too and promising to be back racing next week J

Couple of potential new racers in Matt – seems very keen having already bought pretty much everything he needs to race and Darcy along for a look with his dad with a view to getting into it.

Hopefully you all liked what you saw and will be joining us soon!

My woes of grip roll continued but at last I seem to have found the problem, a £1.25 foam insert not doing its job and allowing a tyre to collapse under cornering L

Grip levels were through the roof last night and I doubt TC’s would’ve gone much quicker on carpet – meaning some great close racing between those on form (not me J)

As ever we’re back nest week for more fun and games hopefully with a few more regulars back and a few new faces too

And just another quick reminder – if you can get there on time, please make an effort to do so – I was running late last night arriving just after 7 and was still the first there Quiet Jonny making 2 of us to start setting up the track L

See you all next week at SEVEN PM!!!!! ;-)