View Single Post
Old 15-07-2011
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCAshers View Post
Hi Andy

I do not feel I have slandered the micro section by saying one of its members is small minded. It is you that has put names to the offender, and it is you that has slandered a complete section with your coment (what ever you guys do in 1/8th is entirely up to you, I hear anything goes over there!! ). So I would suggest an apology may be in order from you. I cannot phone you because the pm you sent was on uk micro and I am barred on there
Hi Ash

Apologies if I caused upset with my 1/8th comment, it was merely a badly timed joke in relation to the many racers I know who race 1/8th and I will happily retract the comment

In terms of the small minded comment, you yourself on UK Micro RC stated 'what is going on in your small mind Chairman', to me I assume you were talking about the Chairman, apologies if I have mis-read that

I haven't got all day to go back and forward Ash with regards to this and at the end of the day it is the Micro Section that will suffer and the end goal is that the Micro Scetion thrives as best possible.

Once more I apologise we haven't gone to Essex but the bottom line is Essex have not officially replied. Cris has spoken with Danny today and that is the end of it

Thanks again

Andy