View Single Post
Old 25-09-2017
Monkeysmate Monkeysmate is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 348

most folk buy their own, but the handout ones are still available. You just need a hole in your bodyshell or wing to mount them.

Just have a sniff around when you come down. Most folk run either genuine mylaps or MRT transponders. They're expensive for what they are, but they're a much neater solution, and you don't have to remember to charge it and fit it every round!
Trader Feedback
Reply With Quote