View Single Post
Old 07-04-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynaMight View Post
Hi guys

I have a DEX210, I am having problems getting it to turn, it just keeps pushing wide, both on and off power and I'm not sure where to start.

I already have a 30g weight under the servo. Over winter I've been running at 2 events, one full carpet and the other a mix of carpet & wooden floor, it really struggles on the wood but as my speed has increased I'm noticing how hard it is to keep a good line even on the full carpet. At the same speed through tight turns, other drivers are able to literally drive up the inside and I can do nothing but push wide.

I've attached my current setup sheet, I've recently shortened the wheel base (from max) but didnt make any real difference.

Setup sheet: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/6771066/MySetup.pdf
I would try using inline steering since you are on carpet. Inline gives better off-power steering while trailing is better on-power coming out of the exit. Also run 3 antisquat since carpet is fairly smooth which again gives you more off power steering. Also heavier rear spring like Black or Dark Red.
Also your oil weights and pistons are too light. Light oil makes your car get more grip and feel sluggish. Also you can give Chet's setup a go, or download Hupos setup from EOS which also works pretty good.