View Single Post
Old 19-12-2013

thanks for the info mark on thr kf but i take nothing really from the top guys at our hobby as they could proberly do well with most cars there given and only mentioned kev lee because since he has been running a tm2 his name seems to be mentioned more than it has been as of late so it seems he is enjoying his new ride but i tend to look at good to medium club racer were they get a new car and either crash and burn or it takes a while until they get to grips with there new car or they suddenly are up there in the A or B finals having previously not managed to do this, and they also are making A&B finals most weeks which tells me that the car their driving is pretty good straight out of the box. i have not seen this yet at club level with the kf but that dosent mean it wont happen and they seem a little fragile front end where as my tm2 goes really well and dont break hardly at all (2 wishbones front & 2 wheel axels in 10 months ) and i have been told they are setting up a distributon base in the uk but that i am sure will come to light in january wether its true or not.But it still leaves a bad taste in my mouth the way they seemed to have used smd but as i am not prepared to risk any more cash on a car that may or may not be as good the tm2 as to stay.