View Single Post
Old 05-11-2013

Default Reedy Mr. R

Hi,
I need some help; I am restoring an old RC10 of a friend of mine, well not quite a restore since I am giving it the HD-Pro roll cage treatment, but rather installing new plastic parts, dyeing black everything and a failed attempt to find a cheap Reedy Mr. R motor on ebay. The Mr. R motor was the motor he had installed on the RC10 during his childhood, so I want to give him the surprise. I instead of finding the Mr. R I found this (pic below). So I am going to build the Mr. R motor using spare parts and wind the correct armture, and here is where I need help. I need to know the motor specs; what kind of brushes(lay down or standing), cross cut, serrated, etc.. and the winds # and turns, machined wind or hand wind, soft/hard springs. It does not has to be spot on, but the closer to the real thing the better. After I finish the motor I am going to slap the Mr. R sticker and tell him a white lie He dosent has to know and he will be a happy man .

I just found out is a 16 turn, but still need to know how many winds and the other details.
Thanks in advance!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Reedy's.jpg (295.8 KB, 43 views)

>>My Trader Feedback<<