View Single Post
Old 21-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by JensK View Post
Writing in english is the proper way to communicate on this forum I think.

I`ve had the Cougar SV, the car is okay, but I have had other cars that worked way better. IMO you can get the car fast, but you need to be good at setup... i think of myself as rather good at understanding setup, but could not figure out the SV....but I didnt give it to much time eiter..

Also had issues with coating inside BB-shocks came off, turnbuckels bent, tie-rod broke...

Hop this helps
I don't think I will ever forget the Nordics in Radøy, when you ended up with the homemade midmotored Tamiyosho 201X instead of the Schumacher... You were so puzzled

I must admit I've really grown up. When I was a touring car racer(blaaargh), it was car of the week, now I don't want to change my XXX-CR... Ever:P

I feel I've really unlocked a lot of potential in it this winter, but there is still some more. The most funny part? I haven't changed the setup since the first indoor race. All I've done is practice, test some tires, and go back from a gear diff to a ball diff.

Both Ole Steen and Dave-Ass can be quoted saying "smoooooth" while driving my car:P

If the 22 is the revolution it looks to be, my underwear will be soiled every practice day....

Spektrum DX4R Pro - TLR 22 2.0 & TLR 22-4 - Absima

Team Smallsize