View Single Post
Old 22-05-2010

Hey Jon, thanks for the comments on the track...It's taken a lot of hard work to get it where it is today!!

[edit]Beaten to it by Plod[/edit]

Onto the SC10!

I'm using the Ghea 18 gram 4 degree toe block, quality bit of kit, note that it might also be a good idea to invest in some anti squat shims as well.

I'm also running 1 degree STRC rear hubs, that makes for a stupid amount of rear toe in probably a little to much if I am honest

I know that the new SC10 come with rear toe blocks of different angles 2.5, 3, 3.5 and 4 degrees lookie here, there are also some rather tasty looking FT rear hubs with varying rates of toe for the B44 coming soon! I've destroyed a bearing or two so that bigger outer one is appealing.

I know Plod has fitted the plastic B44 hubs to his truck now...We will see how that goes on Sunday (truck heat is on at Kiddy). I belive the plastic ones are in fact 0 degree items so the only benefit over stock is that bigger bearing.

I think the biggest gain in rear traction on dirt is made by getting shot of those stock rear tyres!! Proline calibers and Bowties both seem to work well, on the hard packed dusty surface and last a decent amount of time in M2 compound...

I'm waiting on some inserts and wheels for a set of goosebumps to try against the clock as well...I've read they are pretty good in loamy conditions...

Hope my rambling helps you out!

Last edited by graveltrap; 22-05-2010 at 11:03 AM. Reason: A