View Single Post
Old 16-01-2015
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren Boyle View Post
Isn't this all a little bit "too late" for people who have already purchased tyres ahead of the event based on the entry form they have submitted that states there was no control tyre at the event?

It does not affect me persoanlly since I cannot attend the event sadly, but it DOES affect lots of locals to our area who are travelling up who have spent time and money researching and purchasing what tyres are known to work or are preffered at the venue who have never been there before.....

I assume it wont be the club nor the BRCA refunding these people for the purchases made in good faith....

Very poor organsition on this one chaps sadly
It's not like you can't use a set of Yellow mini pins elsewhere is it?
10electric | Batley Buggy Club | YORCC | RHR | MB Models
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------