Thread: Cat K1 Setups
View Single Post
Old 31-01-2013
Mad Member

Default hmmmm

I have been running the K1 is standard trim for a few meetings now. decided sunday at Torch, needed to start "adjusting/changing" things.
Mr Saddler, the most awsome dude surgested putting the rear end on the higer setting holes. did this. was unsure of the result 1st round after the change but have to say it worked for a bumpy track(torch), will go back to the lower settings for SHRCCC as a little smoother and its awsome there.
I also, added what a few people questioned as a LOT of under lipos weight. 110grams. The track was VERY wet, and i have to say made the car corner, grip and jump SOOOO much better. Well it did for me.

Yes it was alot of weight as a 1st try but the car was so much more stable and jumped perfectly. that i will be keeping the huge weight for the wet, maybe half that for the dry to start, but not had any track time in the dry as yet to try it(love the UK weather).
So, anyone struggling with jump/grip/handling, try some heavy weight(i use lead) under the pipos. you might like it..............
2013 & 2014 OOPLE INVERNATIONAL
BEER RACE RUNNER UP!

FEEDBACK LINK =