View Single Post
Old 21-03-2015
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Larner View Post
Ordered it Friday but not yesterday and week and a day ago. The only mistake I made was adding a wrong item but still wanted the rest of the order. So not sure why that part was refunded and sorted that Saturday but the rest of my order was ignored until after Wednesday as I was told. So it's not my fault that 5 days later another part was sold.
Also I, not unlucky on the posting. It's not that I'm bothered about it the fact my order took a week to even be sent.
I'm well aware it was a week and abit ago... So you spoke to someone on Saturday who sorted your refund while you were on the phone..??
Good job JE responded quickly because I would imagine you would have posted on here if they sent the wrong part and were then dragging there feet refunding/sorting the correct item you wanted???
Mark - Live stock levels are all well and good and until said orders are processed.. Website only updates once orders have been processed and as previously mentioned these are processed by staff in the order in which they have been placed on the website..and I'm sure this will be the same idea for all web shops..