View Single Post
Old 30-07-2013
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by emzy View Post
I don't really think the waiting is the main issue to be honest! If someone whacks me (from behind, the side - wherever!), I've lost time and probably more than just that one position. I feel like lately there's been a massive drop in respect and awareness of other drivers which is pretty sad all round.

Referees would also be great for calling people through when lapping. Being an F5 this year, I've been in the first few heats every round and the majority of people are great when it comes to lapping, but it's really useful to have someone calling faster cars through.

There's been some pretty dodgy marshalling lately too - maybe we all need a refresher lesson in marshalling etiquette! ;-)
I do tend to agree, but the crashing part is mostly just poor judgement i think. The driving off after is a kick in the teeth though. If people know they will get a stop and go they will likely be more careful/patient to pass i reckon.

Im a reletive nooby but im always so careful not to hit people and i also wait if i gain a position from contact