View Single Post
Old 17-10-2013
Spends too long on oOple ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulRotheram View Post
However what are peoples opinions of a national series, where one car may have a significant advantage over another on certain tracks, are you willing to buy said chassis, or just get on with it with what you have, or are you put off by the possibility of this happening?

Again, all of which is a general debate - I find it an interesting time in our hobby with a lot of options are coming around more than ever.
Aaaaah, right, the way I see it is this then, Paul, if you are competing at National level, and being competitive, then I think having a second chassis (maybe not with esc, motor and receiver in) isn't going to be such an impact on budget once you factor in fuel costs, lodgings, food, wheels/tyres, maintenance, entrance fee etc.

But as has been said, I think for most, finding the right chassis is more important than having all three layouts at hand.