Thread: XRAY XB2
View Single Post
Old 27-06-2019
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Default Battery Holders.

So looking at the WILLSPEED RF2, I wanted Black battery holders.

I removed them and checked out the plastic. So the question was, would they or wouldn't they dye BLACK.

So the Mrs went out with the daughter and I could see my chance to go for it without being grassed up for using Mums best stainless steel pan for the peas.....

So I did, GO FOR IT !!!.

Dye straight in to the pan, brought to the boil, then turned down to a very nice simmer...... Then WHAM !!! in went the RF2 Battery holders. 10 mins went by, quick check.... NOTHING still clear.... So back in the pan. Quick check in the window, Mrs not back, HAPPY DAYS... 30 mins now... Quick check.... Mmm I think they are starting turn... Back to the window Mrs not back still.... HAPPY DAYS.... 45 mins and YES !!! THEY have gone BLACK.....

So in to the soapy water (COLD) washed, dried and then checking them over.... All of a sudden, I hear a car pull up. OH NO..... Its the Mrs..

Dye straight down the sink, Pan in to Bowl, washing the pan very casually The Mrs says, what you washing.. Mmm just washing the pan Dear Ive just had porridge.......

IT WORKED !!!!!!!!!!!!! and well worth the RISK......

**** 5 Metres Speed Swimming Champion 1976****

Last edited by xfactor; 11-10-2019 at 05:42 PM.