View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013

Not trying to have debate about Daz's comment, but just coz you have posted over 1000 times is insignificant. Look at Captain Lip, he's not on here now (as far as I know) and he was posting multiple times per day, and look at the trouble he caused. Was entertaining to read though.

I don't believe that just because you don't post alot, or you joining time is recent, you should be penalised. I used oople as my refrence for 10th racing when I was looking to change to 8th in '09, yet only felt the need to join the forum in '11 and I rarely feel the need to post.
Im not trying to put any noses out of joint here but for half the posts I read, they are either nonsense, inaccurate or personel jokes that everyone else on the forum is not involved with. Freedom of speech is not something I want to see regulated, it is after all what makes this forum what it is.
The point im trying to make is quantity is not always quality.

I don't often buy or sell, but what I do sell is in excellent condition and I usually buy parts for the cars I have sold, so the car is in perfect working order for the seller which is something I probably didn't have to do but I would hate it if someone described the item as excellent working order and it simply isn't.

I totally support the idea for a small fee for traders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jo90 View Post
It helps if people will reply to your trader feedback when you have made a sale, even if it's to say you where a good buyer too as sometimes this swings both ways.
Fully agree, sold my 210 for a good price, the buyer was happy but told me he was not leaving me feedback and did not leave a reason. Thank you 33sport.

Very long winded but I think I covered my point.