View Single Post
Old 09-04-2013
Mad Member

The definition 'best' is too vague and subjective. It all depends on the demands of the user. 'Fastest' is also quite subjective as this depends more on the driver, and are you looking at pace from the best driver for that car or if anyone could go around with it quickly? And does it matter how easy it is to maintain that pace? Does it matter if it goes extremely well on just one surface or offers the diversity to drive 'all' surfaces? Is durability taken into account, setup options, how many option parts are required to make it perform well (and in fact, is this a positive or a negative thing: some people like modding and making their car individual).

That said, the following cars things particularly caught my eye last season:

X6 (Sq): To me it seems everyone I see driving one/speak about the car says it is forgiving, relatively easy to set up and easy to get comfortable with - quite a feat if you ask me! It might also be the best bang for buck when bought second hand!

DEX210: This has to be the most adjustable car out of the box... impressive stuff! It also comes with a small disadvantage though, being that it takes a good amount of setup knowledge to absolutely optimize the car.

DB1: Surprising in every way, from price tag to performance (from other drivers' opinions that is, I haven't driven one). I never expected a layout like that could work so well

As for these cars... I'm not saying they are particularly superior over other offerings (like I said, 'best' is all down to demands of the user in question), but they do have remarkable unique selling points that I thought were worth the mention