View Single Post
Old 30-08-2012
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
I don't think thats correct
Pank (Lee fraser) ran his C4.1 in the last C (or D) final to see how it would run. He had been running a B4.1 WE rest of weekend. Put in his fastest times and won his final with the C4.1, although he gifted it to James Wilkinson on last lap, so James could win the best of three. Afterwards Lee said he wished he'd run the C4.1 all weekend as it was better than the B4.1.
Jayslim also liked how his C4.1 ran on the dirt.
I spoke to someone else as well running mid and they preferred it too. X6's did quite well also.
I'm just interested to try it myself, having run the B4.1 worlds car. I know I struggled with rear grip with my B4.1.

Sure Craggy won it with a B4.1 WE, but he could win there with anything to be fair ;-)
10electric | Batley Buggy Club | YORCC | RHR | MB Models
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------