View Single Post
Old 19-05-2014

Default Update.

Hi All,

Thought I'd let you know the outcome of my conversion and follow up on the points I raised in an earlier post.

The LED flickering has continued but as someone else commented, it doesn't affect the operation in anyway so if you get this don't worry.

The second point about not being able to set up a Turnigy speedo with it was confusing as other brands would. I've now managed to get it all set up and I think the problem was with the EPA settings on the tranny. They were both at 160% so maybe the range was to large for that speedo, who knows but bringing them down to 100% and it worked.

Something else which may have been a factor but again, who knows, is the fail safe wasn't set when I tried to do it the first time. In effect it was set to a 50/50 stick position but the sanwa is 60/40. I corrected that once I'd set a novak speedo to it.

The upshot is it now works. If this is down to the end points, the failsafe or me just being daft the first time I tried it, I don't know but the Turnigy speedo's will work with this conversion.