Thread: Thanks!
View Single Post
Old 25-03-2014
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulywally View Post
Where do I start well here goes

On behalf of Benfield Radio control car club, and I personally would like to thank each and every participant including the club members for helping with setting up on a Saturday and clearing away on the Sunday, and both Jason and Alex for supporting with the shop MOSS MODELS.

The series has brought together young driver’s (5 years old) the superstars and next generation to older more mature drivers 60+ years young (the old timers), Both local drivers and guys who have travelled from far and wide (Dundee + York ECT.). Some have attended 1 round and others have hopefully enjoyed all 5. Making the sacrifice of the long journeys and early mornings to support the events and making the series such a success.

I personally have received a lot of feedback from both experienced drivers and non-participant’s regarding the development and the improvement of drivers throughout the series, its rewording to hear and be part of. I feel the series has been a real positive for the sport / hobby in the north east.

In regards to the winners / runners up / improvers, I have posted the finals series points listing below for all to see.

Regards
Paul Carr
Hi Paul

Could you let us know where the final points standings are posted please?

Thanks