View Single Post
Old 13-11-2009
Mad Member

i'm strictly old school with my gaming, i'm still rolling Dreamcast
must have over 100 games for it, not even tried some of them!
i like the DC as quite a few of the titles are DC exclusive & have a Japanesey type feel to them plus although its over 10 years old now some of the games still stand up pretty well
i also use gamecube which was a real surprise for me. i was always into playstations before the DC & was always left cold by the kiddy loking graphics of the Nintendo stuff. however once i tried the cube i had to have one (or two) & have found some of the best gameplay i've ever stumbled across. yes modern machines have jaw droppingly awesome graphics but the simple fun of enjoyable playable games is what keeps me coming back. actually if you think the cube can't do graphics you should check out resident evil4
another good thing is the price, cubes sell for next to nothing nowadays & if you bought some rated titles you would have weeks of gaming for not a lot of money
there is a bit of a revival going on with some dedicated sites like racketboy - http://www.racketboy.com/

check out some of his games lists & rediscover some gems