View Single Post
Old 22-03-2018

Few more bits done , made a new front drive spindle and out drives to fit the Kyosho sprocket and chain that I'm using , I was going to make up a diff but i thought i could use thrust washers and ball's from a thrust bearing i already had but it was to big to fit ,I've ordered another smaller thrust bearing so it is still in plan to make a front diff just on hold . Also made a start on the battery tray , its not finished but so far it has cable tie points for full size and shorty packs , a shorty pack can be held either in the middle , to the left or right if i want to help balance it , there will be a couple of large holes cut through it and probably be made narrower between the cable tie points , I plan also on mounting roller guides under it to prevent the chain hitting the underside .
To the rear I've added two ball link tie rods between the rear guard and the roll bar , I shamelessly stole the idea from Bloodclod's belt drive 834b build thread . Up on the roll bar I've bade two shock mounts for the upright twin shocks .