View Single Post
Old 16-09-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannonball View Post
Of all the comments posted here how many of you have actually travelled to South Africa. The comments you chaps are making how many of you can back it up with proof. Yes we have crime in this country, but hey I can get on a bus and I don't have to worry about being blown away by some terrorist bomb or work in an office and don't worry about a plane flying into it cos my country has occupied some froeighn land. I'm not at war with any country and I don't have to go to some foresaken desert to babysit my presidents oil wells even though I don't believe in it. I can go to a sporting event, music concert and won't get beaten by a mob of drunken louts calling themselves supporters or fans. Yes I have crime in my beautiful country, but I look at the positives not the negatives. I live in South Africa where in a matter of minutes I can move from a 1st world city to a landscape filled with the beauties of nature and wildlife roaming free in vast tracks of land not behind a cage or stuffed and mounted on a stand in a museum. So before you comment again on what is South Africa come see it for yourself you'll be pleasantly surprised, oh and bring your little toy and come experience an IFMAR World Event like no other.

To the chaps from Germany, Japan, Poland Thailand and Israel who have registered, congratulations on seeing through all this nonsense mentioned by people who haven't even left their own suburb let alone city. You are the true ambassadors of this great past time.

To the current world champs who don't seem to be coming, thanks for dissapointing all your fans in not defending your titles. Can we call you World champs or maybe Chumps, the world doesn't only revolve around 2 continents.

Enuf said I'm going racing...

I know this is a bit late... but you say current world champs? I think Hayato Matsuzaki is down on the entered list... and I think he's the defending 2wd World Champ...

But for the most I agree with the guys from south africa... seriously, if they held this world champ in Detroit US or Manchester UK you can bet everyone would be coming... they're just looking for excuses really!