View Single Post
Old 19-03-2014
Mad Member

I haven't driven on your track, but I'm used to running low bite and I love it! If people want to go on-road driving with jumps they have plenty of tracks to go to! I really hate the trend that tracks are getting more and more bite, we have touring cars for tracks with bite!

Buggies are made to soak up bumps and to face the struggle to find grip head on, buggy racing is all about powersliding your way past the competition, not about who can griproll the least amount of times.

If people are scared to drive at your venue, could it be your jumps are too demanding? 2WD, and in general most racers, will struggle with demanding jumps on low bite tracks. Like I said before, there are plenty of tracks with the most crazy jumps, but venues with low bite are something becoming quite scarce - keeping low bite at your venue I would say gives you a very unique selling point.

Also, consider this: Low-bite tracks often have low(er) tire wear. With a sugared track you may see people using two sets for one race day, and if people have to spend twice as much on tires just because the track is sugared, I'm not sure that'll help business...

I don't think I'll have to summarize it, but I would like to say it's not meant to criticize your inquiry or make a rant... I do have a strong opinion on it though: Don't ruin what you have, instead I would use it as a way to identify your venue with

3D Printing Upgrade Parts - FF210 Buggy