Thread: 2012 Rep
View Single Post
Old 18-12-2011

The 2011 off road regional series was a success attracting larger numbers than first expected, mainly due to the persistant group of hardcore off roaders led by Ben Hubbard (2011 Rep).
Sadly the excitement and momentum that Ben and his followers had built up over the season didn't stretch to the AGM and appointing a new Rep, this left our region with an uncertain future.

Worry no more the 2012 EofE Off road regional series will be represented by myself (Thomas Evans).
I will endeavour to build on the success of 2011 series and the hard work of my predecessor whilst He will be chasing a regional title!

The only real change to the successful format will be the addition of a support series of increasingly popular Short Course trucks which we feel will compliment the Buggies and create another exciting introduction to the sport!

Thoroughly looking forward to next year and being your point of contact (or attack whichever you'd prefer! Lol)
Contact details on the EofE and BRCA website will be amended ASAP but until then I can be pm'd through this site.

See you all Track side soon
Tom Evans