View Single Post
Old 24-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by av4625 View Post
Before i start im saying that im not racing in the 10th nationals because of 8th comitments

Im definitly agreeing with mark here, i read through the comments and everyone on here bar one wants to race at naul, it doesnt seem to be the track width thing it just seems they dont want to race there for some reason. it is pretty childish as i was down at the christmas gp and had a good days racing and had no problem with the track, people at national level should be able to pass no?

You have the facility to change/overlook the rule with the 1.14 quote earlier, why not just race were everyone wants too and the only 1/10th track running at the minute,
Fully agree.
On one side we have common sense, majority decision, and what's best for racing.
On the other side we have a technicality that doesn't even effect the track and no one actually seems to have a problem with from a racing point of view
It's not a hard decision!

What happens if we just went ahead and ran the race? I don't think anyone on here is actually against using the track.