View Single Post
Old 09-04-2008
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev B View Post
I was running my 2000 ec up until last year at the Nationals using 4200's and 9 single v motor and replaced them every other meeting. I only ran the 6 nationals and still was running well. Is this a return to off road Nick i havent seen you race since The Euros at teeside back in the 90's. I think i remember you making the A final that day,
Hi Kev, got that is going back - that was 1998 wasn't it? Yeah i made the A in 4wd with the awesome MX4 Was that the last meeting you did for a while then??? I carried on until end of 2001 and then decided late 2006 to have another play when Lee had CML raceway built, got my old B3 going round there and then last year i quickly had a b4 and all the bits before i knew it - i did the F2's last year but that was the only big meeting i did apart from 3 regionals around here. I was hoping to do more this year but it didn't work out that way so i'm just having a bit of fun really How about you??

Mark, good plan - Shall we start a new thread for Set-ups??

I played with the Schumacher shocks and ended up finding that Losi Natural pistons with 40 and 35wt was about right! Not sure on Schumacher pistons, but maybe 2 hole and 35/40wt?