View Single Post
Old 12-08-2013
Mad Member

First off, big thanks to Barry & the Boughton crew for another top meeting at Boughton, always the best part of the year going there.

More thanks to Colin & Ben Hubbard for the rep duties making 2013 the best year so far in the EoE

Well done to Alec for taking the 2wd title, maybe closer then you wanted it to be?

I'm pretty stoked to have retained the 4wd title, the first using Vampire power, but do feel bad for Rob who has had a much better year then me, next year maybe Rob?

With that being said;

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrighty View Post
I agree compleatly chis i know i have been a offender but yesterday was pure frustration the marshal that i shouted and swore at has his thumb up his arse when marshalling i have lost points and time in 3 rounds this year due to him and nothing has been done ..
As for refs they cannot do the job properly without a timing screen in front of them and yes they need more balls peneltys where only given at one round asfar as i know ...

I will never race eoe again
James, we've always got along well, but I'm not sure what happened to you this year, but you have not been an offender, rather you have been the offender when it comes to bad language & behavior, you say yesterday was pure frustration with a completely innocent Nic Donovan, so what explains your behavior at Herts, MERRC & a few other blow ups this year?

You have blamed everyone & everything bar yourself on things not going your way, it's no body's fault other then you if you crash & break your car, have you stopped to think about what might've happened if you'd hit my car head on in the last leg of the A when you did your retarded attempt at the triple & it had cost me the title?

As for shouting at Calum

I suggest next time you feel hacked off, take a deep breath, pack up the car & go home before you make yourself look like a tit, as a few of us have done at some point this year.