View Single Post
Old 13-08-2013
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smartalec View Post
I'd just like to say a very big thank you to the Boughton crew for providing a top class facility that is most certainly the best venue in the region by a country mile. The track quality is excellent, its all perfectly maintained, clean etc and was a joy to drive on. Race control, commentary etc was all spot on, the meeting ran like clockwork with no problems whatsoever. Anyone who hasn't been to Boughton is missing out, so get along there people and support this club as they need people to attend to keep running excellent meetings at this brilliant venue.

Thanks and a big well done to Danny and Mark for making it close and also for their wise decision to run the Team C TM2 throughout the year on out very varied surfaces, i'm sure they would agree that there is no better choice of 2wd at the moment.

Well done to John on the 4wd win, sorry i couldn't do all the rounds, it became a nightmare trying to do both on the same day. Unlucky Rob, you certainly had the pace but zero luck on the day.

Thanks to Colin for his work throughout the series, keep it up mate.

And lastly, there was some 'talk' on here before the series started about how i was 'supposed' to be but hopefully, now i've put that rubbish to bed and i'm just a racer like everyone else (i wont say normal lol).

Alec
Glad you liked Boughton Alec seeing how much we bigged it up before hand, I like to think of Boughton as Spa for RC cars, just need an Eau Rouge style bomb hole/corner.

It would've been fun to have raced against you more, don't want your last memory to be that clumsy last corner move at Colchester

Still, my X-6 Cubed will be here very soon, so maybe we'll pick it up again in 2wd instead next year??

Oh, and I think Simon Watson deserves a mention for 4th place, or 1st in class after the TeamC boys as I like to think of it!