View Single Post
Old 30-06-2007
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by _sleigh_ View Post
ADVANCED NOTICE

I have been in contact with Kidderminster club, regarding the current weather situation at the track. I have been informed the track is definately OK as it stands NOW.

Another track inspection will take place tomorrow..

Our main aim is to run the meeting as planned, but we are simply being mindful of the forecast for tonight/tomorrow

So........

Will all drivers that have entered this weekends Regional at Kidderminster, please keep a watchful eye on this thread tomorrow. I will be updating the track/weather status at around mid-day tomorrow.

Please do NOT take this as the meeting will be cancelled just yet!!!! Any decision will be taken tomorrow.
During the course of last night the Kidderminster track has received heavy rain.

Paul Worsley has been and inspected the track about an hour ago, and it has standing water on most areas.

He is going to make another inspection at 5pm tonight and I will send an updated e-mail out at that point.

Should the meeting need to be cancelled I will e-mail everyone and of course update the popular R/C forums (www.doughtyuk.net & www.oople.com )

Please check your e-mail or the above forums this evening for the latest update.

Many Thanks

Phil Sleigh

Mid-West Regional Rep.